The Many Faces of ADHD
March 23 – 25, 2012, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
It’s almost here!
In one month you may attend another amazing event to earn ICF credits, learn new information about and methods of coaching, and network with colleagues you met virtually throughout the past year.
This is a three-day series of moments you won’t forget. For some of us, it’s like a reunion year after year. But even if you’ve never attended before, you will leave invigorated because there is so much to gain. You can learn of:
- the social injustices of undiagnosed ADHD
- neuroscience and biomedical discoveries
- ADHD coaching business building
- master coaching techniques
- family interactions with ADHD
- coaching school children and college students, as well as
- two powerful keynotes from Evelyn Polk (CHADD) and Wendy Lippard (national motivational speaker).
Network with the best and brightest in service of ADHD coaching and leave feeling ready to tackle ADHD coaching challenges.