Who can be a professional member
of the ADHD Coaches Organization?
Get the details here.
As either a professional or associate member you have access to:
- The ACO’s Circle Newsletter. This newsletter has an exceptionally high open rate so we know our readers are eager for each issue. Don’t miss out on the most up-to-date information in the field of ADHD coaching: Sign up here.
- Our ADHD Coach Continuing Education (ACCE) programs …(including associated ICF CCEUs.) These classes teach the advanced skills that help ADHD coaches continue to develop their skills and grow their businesses. At least 60 hours of life coach training are a prerequisite to enrollment in any ACCE class.
- Reduced rates for our annual conference–in 2014 in Pheonix, AZ, May 2-4.
- Members only listserve where members can talk shop and tap into the collective experience and knowledge of their fellow members.
- Unlimited access to the Journal of Attentional Disorders, a first rate peer reviewed journal on our topic.
- The ADHD Coaches’ Toolkit, containing useful templates for use in your own practice. There are examples of contracts and letters of agreement, release of information forms, coaching exercises, press releases, and much more.
In addition, professional members have a listing in our popular Find-a-Coach database, available to visitors looking for a coach. The database is searchable by name, niche, state/country and any other key word a visitor chooses.
Members are also invited to advance their careers and the values and mission of their professional organization through participation in any of the ACO’s committees and outreach programs. Email a committee chair for more information about:
- Leadership Team
- Membership Services
- Research on ADHD Coaching
- Marketing and Public Relation
- Local and National ADHD Awareness Efforts