This document explicitly states our policy concerning payment, charge backs and payment disputes. Updated October 12, 2011
- ACO accepts: Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards only
processed through our secure shopping cart program
Money Orders and Checks
- We can accept checks only through our online PayPal account.
- We can not accept checks or money orders any other way.
If you have questions about payments, please contact email@example.com
As consideration for the Service(s), you agree to pay ADHD Coaches Organization, Inc. the applicable Service(s) fees set forth on our Web site at the time you request the Service from ACO. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly noted in one or more of the below sections. We reserve the right NOT to accept payment by check or cash.
In the event of a charge back by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) or other non-payment by you in connection with Service(s), you acknowledge and agree that the Service for which such fee has not been paid may be suspended, canceled or terminated, at ACO’s sole discretion. We will reinstate any such Service solely at our discretion, and subject to our receipt of the applicable fee plus fees incurred by the ACO in relation to your registration.
ALL FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, EVEN IF YOUR SERVICE IS SUSPENDED, CANCELED OR TRANSFERRED PRIOR TO THE END OF THE THEN-CURRENT SERVICE TERM. ACO reserves the right to change fees, surcharges, renewal fees or to institute new fees at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion, without prior notice to you.
- Membership fees must be paid annually either manually (due by January 1 for the following year) or automatically either annually or quarterly. Automatic payments are made based on a 365-day repeating cycle or a 90-day repeating cycle.
- If a member has registered as a Professional Member and is later found to have intentionally misrepresented him/herself as such, the member will be immediately reclassified as an Associate Member and no refund will be made.
- A $100 cancellation fee shall be assessed for any cancellation made.
- No refunds will be made after February 1
ACO reserves the right to change its policies and procedures in regards to payments and payment disputes at it’s discretion without formal notification. If you have further questions about our payment policies please contact us at
Conference Registration page