The ACO is proud to present the
Request for Proposals for the
5th Annual International
ADHD Coaches Organization Conference
to be held in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
March 23 through March 25, 2012.
You are invited to submit a proposal for presentation within the suggested themes of
The Many Faces of ADHD
[download id=”6″ format=”4″]
The ADHD coaching profession is rapidly expanding to become an increasingly viable resource for personal growth, transformation, education and healing. ADHD coaches now have more opportunities for economic prosperity than ever before. We are expecting a large, eager audience at this conference, as we also experience a rapid increase in the numbers of ADHD Coaches and clients as well as related practitioners.
To address these opportunities in a changing paradigm,
the 5th Annual International ADHD Coaches Conference will:
- Provide a fresh, creative environment in which coaches can understand and explore new business opportunities;
- Present recent research on ADHD while demonstrating to coaches how to integrate these findings into their practice;
- Explore the changing, more universal applications of ADHD coaching, education and advocacy;
- Demonstrate why keeping abreast of global trends in ADHD coaching is critical to the growth of the field and the success of our clients; and
- Strive to support an environment of learning by increasing the opportunities for personal connection, reflection and growth.
It is a time to celebrate, and we ask that you join us in the celebration.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Our deadline for proposals is November 1, 2011.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Judith Champion, MSW, ACG
2012 ACO Conference Chairperson