Benefits of Membership
Access These Great Resources
As a member of the ADHD Coaches Organization, you enjoy access to:
- Our very popular members-only listserve where members can talk shop and tap into the collective experience and knowledge of their fellow members.
- Members-only virtual networking opportunities held monthly allowing you to connect with other members to focus on a specific goal for an ADHD Coaching practice.
- Members-only mastermind sessions held quarterly allowing you to connect with other members on special topics of interest, share and collaborate on case studies for a given niche or challenge, and more.
- Reduced rates for mentor-mentee coach exchange program where new, experienced and advanced ADHD coaches may opt in to provide and receive coaching support for a given number of sessions for a one time nominal fee.
- Reduced rates for our annual International ADHD Coaches conference.
- Unlimited online access to the Journal of Attention Disorders, a first rate peer-reviewed journal on our topic (this alone is worth your entire membership dues!).
- Unlimited online access to Dr. Russell Barkley’s The ADHD Report (this too is worth almost as much as your membership dues!).
- Access to the members only ADHD Coaching Technology Facebook Group.
- The ACO’s ADHD Awareness Toolkit, containing templates for use in developing and promoting ADHD Awareness events in your own area (an excellent way to bring attention to you and your business as well!).
- In addition, members who meet the educational requirements for Professional ADHD Coaches, can get a listing in the ACO’s online Professional ADHD Coach Directory, the largest directory of vetted list of ADHD Coaches available anywhere. The directory is searchable by name, niche, state/province, country, key words, and several other options.
Participate to Advance Your Career
Members are also invited to advance their careers and the values and mission of their professional organization through participation in any of the ACO’s committees and outreach programs. Contact the ACO [Link to www.adhdcoaches.org/contact] for more information about:
- Leadership Team
- Membership Services
- Research on ADHD Coaching
- Marketing and Public Relation
- Local and National ADHD Awareness Efforts
Subscribe to Stay Informed
Although these news sources are not exclusive to members, we encourage all members (and all those interested in ADHD Coaching) to subscribe to the following:
- The ACO’s Circle This newsletter has an exceptionally high open rate so we know our readers are eager for each issue. Don’t miss out on the most up-to-date information in the field of ADHD coaching. And consider perusing the archives for useful information on ADHD, coaching, certification, reviews of scheduling software and credit card services, and more! Sign up here: http://www.adhdcoaches.org/circle-newsletter/manage-your-subscription/
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ADHDcoaches
- Join and like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/adhdcoaches