March 23-25, 2012 • Crown Plaza, Ravinia
There are at least ten reasons to attend the three-day conference, including:
- Two Keynote speeches
- Master coach presentations
- Self-care retreat room for massage, quiet reflection
- Wooded trails to walk for information processing
- Daily choice of break-out workshops (33 in total)
- Professional musical testimonial to the importance of ADHD diagnosis
- One streaming video – Life on the Spectrum and LIVE MUSIC
- ICF credits: ICF coaching credits have been applied for. While we can’t guarantee their availability, the ACO has had great success with this in the past.
- Shopping just across the street! (did you count 11?)
What’s Your Reason for Attending?
You Decide! Listen to a brief taste of each speaker’s workshop. You’ll find new presenter recordings available on the website here.