The Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) is holding its 14th International Adult ADHD Conference from July 18-21 at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center in in Detroit, Michigan with the theme of Reach Out for Connection, Hope and Empowerment.
ADDA recognizes the positive impact ADHD coaching can have on adults with ADHD and so would like to offer Circle readers a special membership pricing package – a savings of $100 – when you join ADDA as a professional member and also register for the ADDA Conference.
ACO Pricing Package – Available only until June 28, 2013!
The ACO pricing package benefits include:
- $100 discount (67% off the regular $150 price) on your ADDA membership. You get a oneyear ADDA Professional Membership for only $50.
- As a new member receive a $100 discount off the normal $150 price
- If you’re already a professional member, renew your membership for an additional year for only $50.
- A 10% discount on the registration price for the conference.
- A special code to offer a 10% Conference discount with your clients!
If you’ve never attended an ADDA Adult ADHD Conference, you’re in for a treat. This will be the adult ADHD event of the year. One you won’t want to miss! ADDA conferences are the only live event created exclusively for adults with ADHD, providing adults with ADHD the answers, understanding and solutions to overcome their ADHD challenges. It’s a tremendous resource for adults with ADHD, for their families, and for ADHD professionals like you who are dedicated to helping them.
It’s a tremendous opportunity to:
- Network with leading ADHD experts and fellow professionals.
- Make dozens of new friends and contacts in the ADHD community.
- Meet adults with ADHD who are interested in your coaching services.
- Attend keynote presentations by Sari Solden, Dr. Ned Hallowell, and Rick Green.
- Choose from over 50 breakout sessions on virtually any ADHD topic of interest.
- Be part of the event of the year for adults with ADHD and those who serve them.
- Have a lot of fun!
It Won’t Last Forever
Clear your calendar and do whatever it takes to join us on July 18-21 at the 14th International Adult ADHD Conference. And remember, you need to register by June 28th to receive the special ACO preferred discount.
How It Works
To receive both discounts, simply enter the code, “ACOADDA2013” in the Web form box provided at checkout when you register as an ADDA Professional Member and when you register for the Conference on the ADDA Web site (www.add.org). (Yes, use the same code for both transactions.)
If you have any questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact Jacki at firstname.lastname@example.org.