ACO Conference 2010: Raising the Bar Together!
Chicago April 30-May 2
We are about a month away from the conference! Registrations are coming in at an increased pace as the deadline nears. The regular registration deadline is April 1. We are giving an extra four days until April 5 at midnight Pacific Time. You must be registered by that time to get the early rate. Starting April 6, registration goes up by $50. Register NOW in order to beat the deadline. http://www.adhdcoaches.org/conference-registration/
We hope you are planning to register, so if have been holding off for any reason, you should know that this conference is expected to sell out. Consider putting your conference dollars here because:
- ACO’s is the only conference in the world where this many professional ADHD coaches will all be in one place at one time for the purpose of learning, networking and growing our skills together;
- This is the conference where an exciting slate of presenters are coming to share their expertise and wisdom with ADHD coaches so that we can improve our knowledge and skills while building bridges to the wider world. The balanced program includes topics of Neuroscience, Advanced Coaching, Technology and Community Building. We are thrilled to have Dr. Russ Ramsay as our keynote speaker.
Other highlights include:
- Sandra DeFrietas, on-line guru and author of Does this Blogsite Make my Wallet Look Fat?
- David Giwerc, president of ADDCA;
- Sarah Wright, past president of the ACO and author of From Fidget to Focus;
- Dr. Alan Graham and Dr. William Benninger will update us on the latest research around working memory and talk about the use of a specific working memory training tool. Not to be missed.
Read about these experts in their field and all of our fabulous presenters
- This is also the conference at which to learn first hand what’s new in the professional coaching world. Three of our presenters are ICF assessors! You will have valuable opportunities to speak with them: Chana Klein, Ira Dressner and Barbara Luther. Each one of these highly experienced coaches will be mentoring and supporting during their presentations and at other times during the weekend.
- Many more reasons. See for yourself at www.adhdcoaches.org/conference .
Your Conference Team,
Viv, Rudy, Kerch, Kay, Harriett, Pat
And the ACO Board of Trustees