Coaches Called To Courage
Our conferences call us to come together as a cohesive unit to connect, learn and grow. It is where we come to be supported and offer support. At Conference 2011 Called to Courage, we will step up to our greater potential as individual coaches, as an organization and as a profession. We have requested and are reviewing proposals from experts around the country and the world.
Reasons to Attend the Conference
- Be part of a larger network of support for our clients, many of whom work personally with psychiatrists, therapists, tutors, financial planners, organizers, spouses, friends and more.
- Be on the path to living greater lives to serve greater clients’ needs
- Risk being seen and known. Our work asks of us the courage to stand up and speak out as the advocates we are.
- Stretch into bigger spheres of influence as we learn how to educate public and private institutions and the individuals who belong to them about ADD Coaching.
- Help other coaches grow by practicing your own growth
- Create your own standard of excellence