Coaches Called to Courage Conference 2011
As the days wend on toward April 29, 2011, Chicago, Illinois, USA and the ACO Conference, Coaches Called to Courage, more and more surprises keep happening. All this energy, we believe, will ultimately deliver a remarkable, warm and rich conference experience, which we have planned to be a strong professional workshop base upon which to build coaching practices for 2012.
- One surprise is that the discussion around conference planning for 2012 is beginning! If you would like to be part of that discussion, please email us at email@example.com and let us know! The new conference committee is looking for ideas on everything from choosing a Conference Chair (which is a Board position), to what it is that you would most like to learn about. What is it that would create the most interest for you?
- Conference Bookings are completely sold out.
- You may put your name on the waiting list here. No prior payment is necessary and you are not obliged to attend if your name comes up.
- Perhaps we should start a waiting list for 2012?…we are only half kidding!
Pre-Conference Bookings are Available
- Are you attending the full weekend conference and haven’t made your Friday, April 29, 2011 Pre-Conference bookings yet? Don’t miss out on this extra professional coaching opportunity… places are filling quickly.
- Are you attending the April 27, 2011 ADDCA Conference? The price is $125 for the day and includes afternoon refreshments. Read here about last year’s ADDCA conference.
- Or do you live in the Chicago area and can only attend the Friday ACO Pre-Conference Sessions? There is a One Day registration to better suit you: register here.
- Networking Tables, Advertising and Trade Tables opportunities are now closed.
- Book Shop…you may still be able to “squeak in” your products to sell in the store. Read more about this opportunity here.
What can we do to make your experience the best ever? We are happy to help!
Susan MacIntosh and Viv Monahan