The ACO Connections 2014 Conference is Coming Fast!
The momentum and excitement continues to build as we prepare for this year’s conference. Recently added to the ACO 2014 Conference Agenda is the 2014 ADHD Coaches World Café. This FREE event is hosted by the ACO Board on Preconference Day (5/1/14 at 12 noon). The Board has designed an opportunity for you, as stakeholders in the profession, to experience the World Café process while engaging in thoughtful, provocative and inspiring conversations around relevant topics for ADHD Coaching.
Are You STILL Undecided About the ACO 2014 Conference?
Here are seven great reasons to attend!
- Tap Into Cutting Edge Inspiration and Energy for our Keynote Speakers and Presenters who are focused on bringing you the latest trends with best practices in coaching, ADHD education and research, developing your business, and partnering opportunities.
- Enjoy Face to Face Networking with talented ADHD Coaches, experts, mentors and colleagues who share in your passion of serving the ADHD community.
- Learn From One Another and Get Your Creative Juices Flowing. In our diverse and driven community, there is something to be learned from everyone who attends despite their level of expertise and tenure. Here is your chance to tune in and take away those golden nuggets to add to your professional resources. We have two NEW highly interactive events this year designed to help you collaborate, share, and build on what we have and what will evolve in the next year. Don’t miss out on the 2014 ADHD Coaches World Cafe and the Niche-Focused Mastermind Sessions.
- Forge New Connections with Like Minded Professionals. No doubt you will enjoy seeing your existing friends at the conference. We all need our Village and the conference provides you an opportunity to expand on your own. Our conference is dedicated to helping you reach out to people you don’t know and create new friendships and bonds with others in your profession.
- Indulge in Self Care. There is no better way to get motivated and supported around the pressures of running a business than when you break away from your daily grind and surround yourself with like minded professionals dedicated to a shared passion. Add in a warm, beautiful environment, and some shared fun and you have the perfect recipe for restoring, reflecting, regrouping and re-energizing for the year going forward.
- Marketplace of Resources Brought To You, By You, and For You. The ACO 2014 Conference offers you the opportunity to market your products and services to others as well as providing the opportunity to conveniently access the resources you are looking for in your own business.
- Earn Essential Continuing Education Credits to help advance YOU and your coaching credentials.
What Would Make The ACO 2014 Conference For You?
Here is your chance to be heard. Is there something missing or something we can add to ACO Conference experience to best fit your needs? We have open minds and open ears and it never hurts to ask or share your ideas with our Conference Co- Chairs, Katherine Jahnke and Robin Nordmeyer.
Here’s a Checklist To Help You Prepare:
- Circle back to the conference website and check out the updates.
- If you haven’t already, register for the ADHD Coaches World Café, the pre conference sessions, and the general sessions.
- Reserve your hotel room before April 9th, 2014 to receive our special group rate of $129.00/night.
- Tune in to our Facebook group here and our Website to learn more about the speakers and their sessions.
- Book your flight and plan to arrive for the 2014 ADHD Coaches World Café if possible.
- Leverage opportunities to promote your own products and services through the ACO Conference Bookstore and the Promotional Packages that are being offered. Check the options out here.
- Watch for updates when handouts for speakers are available and print ahead of time to be sure and have them for the conference.