- Laurie Dupar completed her ESS talk on December 14, 2010. Wrap up your year by listening to this great business building presentation that focuses on how to generate new clients from people who are already “sold” on you and your service. Here is the link.
ACO Programs Unfolding for 2011!
- Coach Chat will have a new focus in 2011. Starting January 11, 2011, this monthly one-hour slot will be dedicated to the members—especially the new members—who need to learn to navigate the website, update their profiles and much more. The Membership Committee is working out the details and will keep us posted.
- We have two ACCE (ADHD Coaches Continuing Education) classes listed on the website. If you are looking for mentoring hours for certification, or you just want to learn more to become that great coach, Laurie Dupar will start her mentoring class titled “ADHD Coach Mentoring Group” on January 24th and finish on April 11, 2011. You can earn 15 hours of ICF credits.
- You can earn 12 more credits by signing up for “Framing the ADHD Experience Before One-on-One Coaching Begins” presented by Joyce Kubik, that begins February 8, 2011, and ends March 15.
- The Expert Speaker Series will start off on January 18, 2011 with Lynn Moran and Dee Crane presenting “ To Credential or Not.” And February 15, Ari Tuckman talks about “Coaching Clients for a Happier Relationship”
Are you interested in becoming an Expert Speaker? What is your expertise? Email programs at email@example.com to start the conversation.Happy Holidays from ACO’s Program Committee