Your Benefits and Gifts that come with
This is the season of gratitude. A time we remember how important it is to use the gifts that already surround us. During this Thanksgiving holiday dinner, my nieces and nephews planted handwritten notes under each of our glass plates, asking us to reveal what we were thankful for. Today, I realize that this gratitude can spread to another community – the ACO.
Your membership in the ADHD Coaches Organization gives you access to members-only benefits:
• Listserv, the community email list – tap into their collective knowledge.
• Unlimited access to the Journal of Attention Disorder.
• Reduced ACO Conference rates
• Unlimited access to Dr. Russell Barkley’s The ADHD Report
• Find a Coach directory
• Become part of (a new) Private Facebook community
• Resources available for your coaching practice
• And the valuable research made available to us by the Research Committee.
• ACO Programs:
Open to the entire ADHD Coaching community, (possibly my favorite). As a former teacher, this part of our professional community intrigues me. I wonder, what don’t I know about this business? How far can I go from here? How can I become as curious and as open to change as I was the year I started coaching?
ACO Programs has created ways to virtually connect with your colleagues:
• Collaborate on different client scenarios or case studies,
• Help with growing your business, work one-on-one with other coaches to develop your coaching skills.
• Receive extra support and accountability as you work toward your goal of certification.
• Provides up to 2.5 CCEUs by participating in virtual workshops
• Through ACO Programs, connecting, learning and collaborating virtually with your fellow coaching colleagues is as easy as joining one. Most of them are at no cost to ACO Members. To take advantage of these opportunities, make a commitment to work on your professional development goals, and schedule it into your calendar. There are several opportunities starting up right now.
• Check out the ACO Programs Page.
Coming Up Next:
• ACO CASE COLLABORATIONS – More case collaborations coming in the new year!
• QUARTERLY VIP BUSINESS PLANNING DAYS – Wednesday, January 10th, 2018 – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm ET, with three one hour follow up support sessions on January 31st, February 28th, and March 28th, 2018.
Quarterly VIP Business Planning Day available for Members-Only. This is a three-hour VIP event meant to develop a clear vision and plan for what you what you want to accomplish in your business over the next quarter. We meet from 10 am – 1:00 pm ET on January 10th. Then attend two follow up sessions on January 31st, February 28th, and March 28th, 2018 for support and accountability to work the plans you create. Click Here to Access the Member Sign-Up Page to enroll.
Want to give something back to the community? Share with us!
Please tell us what kind of support we can offer our ADHD Coaches and Professional Community. How can we best serve you? Please contact me at email@example.com.
I look forward to providing you with the support you are looking for.