… if you aren’t already!
5th Annual International ADHD Coaches Conference
The Many Faces of ADHD
March 23—March 25, 2012
Listen to short recorded previews of conference sessions
New recordings added often
- Recreate new beliefs and values in clients through an innovative program that uses digital storytelling Nadine Nassar talks about her session with Laurie Dupar and Alan Brown
- Learn about the latest research regarding exercise & ADHD and then participate in a workout! Kari Lewis talks about that here.
- Knowing the inner turmoil of the inattentive ADHD adolescent female, increases your success and hers with Dr. Joan Teach
- De-stygmatizing ADHD by creating a fresh context so people can embrace the diagnosis and move forward with Rick Green of TotallyADD.com
- Take the mystery out of supporting clients to better manage and maximize the effectiveness of ADHD medications with Laurie Dupar
- Reinforcing the link between coaching and the school system in order to promote client success with Karen Lowry
- An effective coaching model to redirect at risk youth with ADHD away from the juvenile/criminal justice systems with Robert Tudisco
- You can successfully multiply your time, help more clients, and increase profits through group coaching with Linda Walker
- How-to guide to facilitate your own ADHD retreats: advice from a veteran retreat coach with Linda Roggli
- Mind Mapping is an extremely effective tool for unleashing a client’s creativity and increasing productivity. Jay Carter tells how.
- Learn about overcoming ADHD barriers to live our dreams and inspiring others—even the imprisoned—to live theirs with speaker Wendy Lippard.
- Conference chair, Judith Champion, talks about what’s coming up in Atlanta at the 5th Annual ADHD Coaches International Conference: The Many Faces of ADHD
- Learn the importance and specific tools for balancing the mind, body, and spirit for self care of both coach and client with Sherry Clarke and Beverly Rohman
- Revealed! Neuroscience secrets underlying common ADHD behaviours that will support, or sabotage, coaching strategies. Listen to 2 minutes with Candace Taylor
- Opportunity for coaches to learn what is currently known about the neuroscience of ADHD. Listen to Dr. Terry Dickson
- Enhance your practice by offering this cost effective, home-based tool that improves brain function. Listen to Dr. Ron Minson
- Dramatically raise your clients’ self-esteem and inspire activation of their strengths to create positive momentum and success. Listen to 2 minutes with David Giwerc
- Shift your energy and shift your life for the rest of your life – for free! Listen to Chana Klein
- Improve clients’ relationship with time. Coach the Strengths Trio: Narrative, Gratitude, and Savoring. Listen to Virginia Hurley
- Learn from a highly successful coach how to build your business with authentic marketing techniques. Listen to a short call with Jennifer Koretsky
- Create predictable, leveraged and even passive income: a proven accountability system that helps clients change! Listen to Gina Hiatt talk about her session.
- Increase your understanding of ADHD Temperament and learn effective tools for anger management. Listen to Rudy Rodriguez talk about his session.
- Elicit your clients’ brain-based motivational blueprint and help them take full advantage of it. Listen to 2 minutes with David Nowell
- Increase your ability to coach ADHD clients through career development expertise and work-related strategies. Listen to 2 minutes with Wilma Fellman
- The joys and pitfalls of taking a technology-based, interactive, virtual approach to ADHD coaching. Listen to 2 minutes with Elaine Taylor-Klaus
- Mind science and common sense will differentiate your practice – useful at any age level. Listen to 2 minutes with Charles Parker