Dear ACO Members,
Since 2005, the ACO’s Board of Directors and cadre of volunteers have been working to build you the best professional association possible bringing you the best in ADHD coaching practices, the credibility of being a professional member, visibility to prospective clients, important industry updates, and the all-important networking with your ADHD coaching colleagues for resources, referrals, and strategic partnerships.
Over the years, through the diligent efforts of our volunteers, we have been able to increase our member benefits. To continue to grow and uphold the professional quality of these offerings, the ACO is increasing its fees for the first time in its seven year history. The annual fee for membership in the ADHD Coaches Organization will increase July 1, 2013. The new fee is $150 for professional membership and $100 for associate membership.
Your membership with ACO already includes the following benefits:
- The ACO’s Circle Newsletter. Get the most up-to-date ADHD industry information and stay current with new developments.
- Access to the ACO Archive of monthly Speaker calls, featuring the best and brightest ADHD experts from around the world.
- Access to your Global ADHD Awareness team’s free presentations and tools to bring awareness to those with ADHD in your communities.
- The ADHD Coaches’ Toolkit. The Toolkit includes a wealth of valuable information and templates for use in your ADHD coaching practice, including sample client contracts and letters of agreement, release of information forms, useful coaching exercises, press releases for promoting your products and services, and much, much more.
- Unlimited access to the Journal of Attentional Disorders. Be in the know with the first-rate, peer-reviewed journal on ADHD-related research. This benefit alone is worth more than your membership dues.
- Members-only listserve where you can talk shop, get tips and resources, and tap into the collective experience and knowledge of hundreds of fellow members and ADHD coaching colleagues.
- Discounted rates for the ACO Annual Conferences. Never pay full price again! Join your ADHD colleagues and savor the hottest ADHD industry event of the year with fabulous speakers, juicy panels, networking, and fun!
- As an ACO Professional Member, you’ll have a special business listing in our Find-a-Coach database, which Google ranks higher than any other such list anywhere. Online visitors use the Find-a-Coach database to search for and hire their ADHD coach. This benefit alone could pay for your ACO membership for years!
- Plus, you can advance your career and contribute in a meaningful way to your professional association through your participation in any of ACO’s many committees, Annual Conference and outreach efforts.
We look forward to a new and exciting year, as ADHD awareness increases and coaching continues to be the go-to solution for personal and professional breakthroughs. Stay tuned for more developments, as ACO continues to grow and expand our offerings!
Your ACO Board of Directors