UPDATE (October 2014): The IAAC has been formally dissolved as an organization. For information on ADHD Coach Certification, click here.
Three levels of IAAC ADHD Coaching Credentials will be launched March 31.
ADHD Coaches may apply for:
- Associate Certified ADHD Coach (ACAC)
- Certified ADHD Coach (CAC),
- Senior Certified ADHD Coach (SCAC)
We are pleased to have heard from so many coaches interested in the credentialing process.
Tips for Coaches preparing to submit their application
- Read the Criteria for the 3 designations on the IAAC website. Choose the credential level that most closely matches your experience and coaching training.
- Document your client coaching hours.
- Assemble general coaching and ADHD Coach training materials and hours.
ADHD Coach Credentialing requires that all applicants pass an oral exam. The CAC and SCAC Credentials also include a written exam. Both exams are based on the IAAC ADHD Coaching Competencies. So familiarize yourself with the ADHD Coaching Competencies.
Please check the IAAC website www.adhdcoachinstitute.org for details and for the complete application process which will be posted in the coming days.
Become an IAAC Member Coach NOW and receive:
- Reduced IAAC Credentialing rates.
- A Directory listing where you can build your personal profile.
- Increased visibility and status for your ADHD Coaching.