How to Prosper By Getting Into Your Heart
and Out of Your Head
with David Giwerc, MCC
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Time: 3 – 4 pm Eastern
Bridge: 1-212-457-9879 pin 176818#
ICF CCEU for attendees
Some of what David will share:
- What stops us from our success?
- What stops us from living our purpose?
- How to choose what to do that will be in integrity with who you really are, with your inner spirit.
- Rediscover the small voice within for yourself and how to help your clients hear theirs.
- Find out how to identify your own place of inner spirit, and where in you it resides.
- Learn the value of being vulnerable rather than in isolation, and how to choose that.
- Learn how to transform yourself and your business from the inside, from the spirit.
- Learn to integrate spirit into your life and that of your clients.
- Learn to grow your business from a place of spirit, from the inside-out, rather than from the outside-in.
So many speakers tell us how to be successful from the outside, what to look like, how to market, how to get business. For many, (too many) who attend and listen, that presentation strategy has not worked.
The ICF ADHD Special Interest Group (SIG), supported by the ADHD Coaches Organization (ACO) is a meeting place for ICF coaches to learn more about ADHD coaching. Attend the meetings and learn how ADHD Coaching assists clients to stay focused on their goals, overcome obstacles and address core ADHD-related issues like procrastination, rumination, organization, and self-esteem. Please join us to discuss your own challenges and those with ADHD clients and to share your concerns, strategies, and success stories.
David Giwerc, MCC will share with us the source of real success, a success from the inside, and how to achieve it. David is a great storyteller and is funny, as well. He will share some of his fascinating stories of how he succeeded with ADHD. David is not about success: he is success, the real thing.About David Giwerc, MCC Founder and President ADDCA, the world’s foremost ADHD coach training program. David is author of the recently published book, Permission to Proceed: The Keys to Creating a Life of Passion, Purpose and Possibility for Adults with ADHD. In it, he details his proven method for regaining control of one’s life at home, at work and in the community. Through inspiring stories from his own life, (David was diagnosed with ADHD at age 38), and development of practical tools created over years of research and ADHD coaching and education, Permission to Proceed illustrates how to understand, embrace and successfully manage ADHD. The ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) is the only comprehensive ADHD coach training program fully accredited with the ACTP designation granted by the International Coach Federation (ICF), the governing body for the coaching profession. He serves as an adviser to the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches (PAAC ), and he is a past president (2003-2006) of the Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), the world’s leading organization supporting adults with ADHD. During his tenure at ADDA, David played a role in creating National ADHD Awareness Day, now celebrated annually in September.