Planning is everything for clients with ADHD. Here’s a course that will teach you to help your clients plan for success.
This is a learn-by-doing experience. And you’ll qualify for 12 hours of continuing education credits towards coaching certification or recertification by the ICF.
T.J. a college student and client of Joyce Kubik’s said:
I finished [last sememster] with a 3.8 GPA, six A’s and one B. The previous semester I had only taken three classes and was unable to cope with the struggles of my ADD. … Your Plan for Success day planner was a key factor in my success.
What do you get?
- 1 7×10 coil bound planner “Plan For Success” by Joyce Kubik that becomes the workbook for the class.
- Upon completion of the program and a written review of the course, clients will receive a CD of Plan For Success to be used with your clients.
- Worksheets pertinent to each session
- 1 copy of the rating Kubik’s ADHD Outcome Rating Scale (sold for $225)
- And lot of miscellaneous articles and information
We have 4 remaining spots open for this ACCE course.
Click here for more information and to register