Reserve Time and Space for Atlanta 2013
We’re off to a good start. Over 80 people took advantage of the early bird special and have registered for the 2013 ACO International Conference! I’d like to remind you that last year we ran out of rooms at the Crowne Plaza at Ravinia and people had to be sent to other hotels. If you haven’t made your room reservations, now is the best time to do it. Here is the link.
If you didn’t get a chance to register for one of the pre-conferences, please contact our VA at email@example.com or myself at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-Conference speakers are: Robert Tudisco: The Future of ADHD Coaching: A View From the Outside In and Wilma Fellman and Victoria Roche: Introduction to Career Services Specialty Training.
You Too can Advertise:
for the Conference and
In the Conference Material
- Advertise in the Conference Program, or
- Rent a table at conference. Details will be up on the website by mid- January.
- Advertise your membership and put the ACO link on your webpage.
- If you work with a number of coaches or physicians/therapists, please let them know about the conference. My thanks to Madelyn Griffith Haynie for her wonderful advertising of the conference on her site.
The 2013 ACO Conference bookstore could sell your book during the conference. If you are a speaker, you will receive a notice or form to let us know of your desire to have a book in the bookstore. Other members and conference attendees can send me an email letting me know if you have a book to sell. We are not 100% in control of what sells in the store, but we will do our best to accommodate our membership’s needs.
Lastly, here are a few facts about the conference:
- Except for dinner on Saturday, all meals are included in the registration fee.
- Earn ICF credits
- 25 Breakout Sessions
- Two Pre-Conferences held at 2:30p, giving you enough time to arrive and attend the sessions
- Pre-Conference speakers are:
- Robert Tudisco: The Future of ADHD Coaching: A View From the Outside In and
- Wilma Fellman and Victoria Roche: Introduction to Career Services Specialty Training
5 Two Keynote addresses:
- Sari Solden, MS, LMFT and
- Jody Haserodt, MS, BS, Specialist, Office of Special Needs
- 6. AND a talent show to remember: The Bad Boys and Girls Breakout Session (in honor of Kate Kelly)
- 7. For the first time, a Sunday Symposium of Thought Leaders in ADHD Services