By Victoria Roche, MSW, PCC, Guest Contributor
In January, there was an interesting discussion on the ACO listserv about online scheduling tools. These tools can be of tremendous benefit to both ADHD Coaches and their clients. Based on the online conversation, I have summarized just a few of the popular options for your consideration, and I invite you to bring your comments and observations about scheduling tools back to the ACO’s listserv so that we can continue this very helpful conversation! (If you’re not a member, you can sign up here.)
The Most Popular Online Scheduling Tools
Historically Time Trade has proven to be a good choice for online scheduling. In recent years, however, the company has stopped offering appointment reminders for clients, which is an important feature for our clients. This has prompted a number of members to move to other schedulers.
Following is a list of other options to consider.
Several of our members like using Schedule Once.
- For less than $10 a month Schedule Once can book client appointments online. It can be set up in approval mode when you want to review and approve the booking before the appointment is made.
- Prospective clients can view available times and schedule initial consultation sessions online
- One of the best features is the ability to set up an automatic reminder messages for clients prior to the scheduled appointment time. You have the choice of scheduling up to 3 auto-reminders to your clients, each with your uniquely crafted message.
- Integrates with Google calendar, Outlook and SMS
For additional features go to https://scheduleonce.com/
- For $10 per month, Acuity Scheduling provides scheduling of client appointments including reoccurring appointments and scheduling of classes. Clients create and log into a scheduling page.
- They offer reminder emails about appointment times.
- Can be imbedded on your website. Clients see a list of different calendars to choose from. This may be confusing tour clients.
For additional pricing and features go to https://acuityscheduling.com/
Vcita Online Scheduling Software
- Online scheduling and calendar automation integrated with your web site. Free installation and customization. Pricing starts at $12.45 a month.
- Self-service scheduling for your website.
- Client portal with complete client history.
For additional information go to http://www.vcita.com/software/online_scheduling
Free Online Scheduling Tools
- SetMore-Free Online Appointment Calendar – http://www.setmore.com/
- Google Calendar – I love Google calendar because it’s easy to use and it’s continuously being updated and improved. You can customize calendars specifically for your coaching business and invite your client to an event. By doing so your client receives an invitation that can be used as a reminder for their next appointment.
Keep the Conversation Going!
Any suggestions you have to add to this discussion are welcomed. Please share your ideas on the ACO’s listserv. These collective ideas are enormously helpful for new and experienced coaches and one of the best ways we can support each other!
Victoria Roche, MSW, PCC, focuses on career coaching and training. She co-leads the Career Services Specialty Training (CSST) with Wilma Fellman, the founder of the training series. Additionally, she offers coaching in person, by phone and by Skype. You can contact her via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 973-898-0088, or Skype: vmroche1.