MAY, 1, 2015
ADHD Coaches Organization, Inc. (“ACO”) respects your privacy. All personal information that is provided to ACO is stored in a secure database and is restricted to designated ACO staff who have a “need to know” such information.
ACO respects the personal nature of e-mail, and eagerly supports legislation to reduce unsolicited e-mail messages. In order to be in full compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, ACO is committed to including accurate header information, subject, return e-mail, list removal directions, and physical address.
ACO will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer your personal information to any other company or organization for any purpose, except:
- as may be permitted or required by law or court order,
- as may be necessary to protect the rights or property of ACO, or
- to select third party agents with whom ACO has contracted to carry out internal operations of the site.
- For example if you want to register for an event or fulfill a purchase or delivery request, we’ll need to pass that information along to the right people.
- ACO may also share personally and non-personally identifiable information with third parties that help manage our web site and databases.
ACO may use your personal information, such as your e-mail address, to inform you of upcoming events or new services offered by ACO that we believe may be of interest to you based on the information you have provided us. We send two distinct categories of e-mails:
- ACO marketing e-mails, such as our newsletter, contain our contact information and opt-out instructions at the bottom of the message.
- Confirmation or reminder e-mails are automatically generated as a result of an activity registration or enduring materials order and will be sent regardless of opt-out status.
You may request at any time that we change or remove your information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of website security and to ensure that our service remains available to all users, ACO utilizes certain software programs to monitor website traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on our website or to otherwise damage it.
or by post to:
ADHD Coaches Organization
151 Baranof West
Westerville, OH 43081