Chana is the co-founder of the Professional Association of ADD Coaches (PAAC) and is the Director of Training of the ADHD Division of Impact Coaching Academy. She has served as the ICF ADHD Community of Practice Leader since 2007 to the present.
Chana is “The Spectrum Coach” working with ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Chana is a Master Certified ADHD Coach and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
Her Mind Body Certifications include her status as an Eden Energy Medicine Advanced Practitioner (EEM-AP) as well as of Neuro Emotional Technique and a certified graduate of the Academy of Guided Imagery.
Chana has created many tools and courses such as
• Mind Pictures: A Coaching Tool
• Is it ADD or ASD? How Autism Spectrum Disorder is different from ADHD in manifestation and in the Coaching Experience.
• Beyond Medication, Beyond Possibility: Energy Medicine for Challenges of ADHD, ASD, & You
• The Face as the Subconscious: How to Read the Wrinkles and How to Clear Them”)
• How to use Face Reading for Marketing Your Practice
• How to use the Ancient Art of Chinese Medicine Face Reading to Determine the Client’s Element & Issues
• Mistaken Myths & The Truth About Getting A Good Night Sleep
• Connecting With The Competencies to Transform Your Coaching
Chana has completed more than 20 Coach Training Programs and more than 50 Alternate Healing Training Programs. She has extensive training in ADHD Coaching. She is a graduate of ADD Coach Academy (ADDCA) and of ADDCA’s advanced program for Professional Coaches and Graduates (PCACG).
She also graduated ADD 2005, a year of extensive training by Ned Hallowell, MD and John Ratey, MD, (the ADHD expert MDs and pioneers in this field.)
Chana continues to attend a wide variety of informative teleclasses and conferences and does extensive reading and research on ADHD and Autism.
Because her ADHD clients have many relationship issues, Chana got training in Relationship Coaching and was the Mentor Coach and Trainer for the Advanced Couples Courses in Relationship Coaching Institute from 2004 until 2007.
Because her clients have sleep issues, she got certified in the Sounder Sleep System.
She has been trained also in the HANDLE Program (Holistic Approach to Neuro Development and Learning Efficiency) which is very effective in healing ADHD and Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Chana has served on the ADD Coaches Organization (ACO) conference committee for several conferences and has presented many times for the ACO and for ADDA (ADD Association)
Chana has ADHD and because of undiagnosed ADD and dyslexia, at age 16 ½, was still not able to read. She has discovered tools within the ADHD brain wiring that she calls “The ADD Advantage” which have helped her to become very successful “her way.”. Chana works with her clients to uncover their own way to success and to have the life that neither they nor their family ever thought was possible.
Chana is in process of publishing her first book: Light From The Darkness: A Different Perspective on Difficult Times.
Some of Chana’s credentials are:
• Co-Founder – Professional Association Of ADHD Coaches (PAAC)
• Master Certified ADHD Coach (MCAC)
• ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
• ICF ADHD Community of Practice Leader since 2007
• Certification Assessor FOR ICF (2004 to 2013)
• Certification Assessor for PAAC
• Certified Parent &Teen Coach
• Certified by The Academy of Guided Imagery in Interactive Guided Imagery (Sm)
• Advanced Eden Energy Medicine Practitioner (EEM_AP)
• Advances Neuro Emotional Technique Practitioner (NET)
• Sounder Sleep System® (SSS®) – Authorized Teacher of Somatic Sleep Education
• Licensed Educator for 40 plus years in her previous life.
• Speaker/ Storyteller/Educator
• Author: Light From The Darkness: A Different Perspective on Difficult Times