The Membership Services Team welcomes this month’s new members. Take a moment to visit their membership profile or perhaps send a brief note to say hello.
New Professional Members
Associate Members Who Turned Pro!
We also recognize and congratulate the associate members who recently became eligible for professional membership and have elected to change membership status to reflect this achievement.
- Linda Swanson – Warrenton, VA Click to send an email
- Neil Swanson – Warrenton, VA Click to send an email
New Associate Members
- Marjorie Scheer – Durham, NC Click to send an email
- Jay Piltser – Northhampton, MA Click to send an email
- Dana Maher – Garwood, NJ Click to send an email
- Sherri Cannon – San Pedro, CA Click to send an email
- Leslie Brennan – Pocopson, PA Click to send an email
- Lisa Wells – Denver, CO Click to send an email
Pssst! Update Your Profile
Having just participated in the first workshop conducted by our ADHD Awareness Team, I am reminded that now is a great time for all members to review their membership profile. Professional members are listed in the publicly searchable ACO Find-a-Coach Directory. Why not leverage this benefit to boost your online visibility? Associate members can also benefit from having a complete and accurate membership profile. All members have access to and can list themselves in the ACO Membership Directory. Let yourself be found by members looking to build alliances and coordinate ADHD Awareness Month activities. Make sure your information is accurate and includes contact information and a profile picture.
ACO Members can subscribe to the ACO-ADHD Awareness list-serve by email.