The ACO Sixth Annual International Conference is here!
Haven’t registered? Quick!
Link to the conference registration and join ADHD coaches from around the world who would love to share with you what their world of coaching is about.
Expect a warm welcome at the registration table from our own Carol Gignoux and other ACO members. Pick up your bag of goodies, including your conference manual and so much more!
Plan to Attend Two Great Keynote Events
Sari Solden, MS, LMFT – wants to share her years of experience in working with adults with ADHD. She is the author of Women with Attention Deficit Disorder, a book that has helped so many with ADHD. Sari will be available after the keynote to sign her new book.
Jody Haserodt, BS, OSNS – You haven’t met Jody, but you will be inspired by the knowledge she brings forth on the latest college surveys and the many students she has served for so many years. So many ACO members coach college students, and this keynote is not to be missed!
ICF credits are earned at every workshop and
NEW THIS YEAR: PAAC credits are earned at every workshop(!!!).
Six different tracks – 27 great presenters
- Using research in your practice
- Collaborate with teachers, psychologists, internationally, youth, schools, therapists and other medical professionals
- Master Coaching – how it’s done
- Best coaching practices
- Self-care for you and your clients
- Business – Business – and more Business ideas
A Bookstore will be open Friday-Sunday.
- Thursday: 7:00-9:00p.m. – Welcome and network with your colleagues around the world
- Friday: 12:30 – Who will receive the Glen Hogard Award this year?
- And, who will win the free membership for 1 year? Did you fill out the membership survey so you qualify for free one year membership? It’s right here.
- Friday: 1:40 – Book Signings by workshop speakers Dr. Charles Parker, Wilma Fellman, Joyce Kubik, David Giwerc, and Alan Brown.
- Friday: The evening reception with hors d’oeuvres, desserts and more!
- Saturday: 8:30 p.m. – Join us in a coffee-house atmosphere for the long awaited “Bad Girls Break Out Session.” A talent show by your peers honoring Kate Kelly. Plenty of desserts, coffee, soda, and a cash bar. So, don’t eat any dessert when your out to dinner. Come back to the hotel for a great time.
- Sunday: 11:00-12:30 – A Gratitude Connection Reception to bid a warm farewell to your colleagues.
I look forward to seeing all of you. And if you haven’t registered, REGISTER NOW.Joyce Kubik Conference Chair