The Virtual AD/HD Conference offers you and your family all the tools you need to succeed! Learn from 26 of the top doctors and experts. Connect with hundreds of your peers. Participate at your own pace. And skip the cost of travel! Join us for this can’t-miss event! www.ADHDconference.com
Daniel Amen, M.D. psychiatrist and author Change Your Brain, Change Your Life and Healing ADD
Edward “Ned” Hallowell, M.D., psychiatrist and co-author Driven to Distraction and Delivered from Distraction.
Other confirmed speakers:
- Patricia Quinn, M.D.: Women and Girls with ADHD: Dealing with Hormones, Depression, Anxiety, Eating Disorders and Other Challenges
- Charles Parker, M.D.: ADHD Medical Precision: Targets, Trajectories, and Timing for the Therapeutic Window
- Kenny Handelman, M.D.: Update on Alternative Treatment Options
- Bonnie Mincu: ADHD in the Workplace
- J. Russell Ramsay, Ph.D.: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Adult ADHD
- Kate Kelly: Sexuality and ADHD
- Tara McGillicuddy: All About ADD Coaching and How to Find a Coach
- Ari Tuckman, Psy.D.: ADHD and Depression
- Roland Rotz, Ph.D: Sit Still and Pay Attention? No Way! Fidget to Focus: Movement Strategies to Pay Attention and Learn
- Linda Roggli: Counting Sheep: ADHD Guide to a Good Night’s Sleep
Get more information about the conference and register on line here.