By Christopher Mulhare, Membership Chair
Here we welcome new and returning members of the ACO and acknowledge our growing international community of ADHD coaches and supporters.
Here I am also inviting you–and every member of the ACO–to bring more professionals who have any interaction with people with ADHD into our ACO community. Expose more people to our resources and what the organization can offer those with ADHD and the professionals who serve them. I’m hoping each of you will act as stewards for ADHD coaching, to bring us to the next level of what we can offer the ADHD community through coaching.
In the mean time, please take a moment to personally reach out to introduce yourself and welcome our new members to the family.
- Judy Dinnerman – Princeton, New Jersey – USA
- Jane McMaster – Petaluma California – USA
- Ron Burton – Acworth, Georgia – USA
- Kelly Robinson – Barrington, Rhode Island – USA
- Isabelle Fernandez – San Diego, California – USA
Christopher Mulhare, CPC