By Lee Rozycki, Membership Chair.
Here we welcome new and returning members of the ACO and acknowledge our growing international community. The ACO is an inclusive and diverse group of ADHD professionals; anyone who is interested in ADHD Coaching and supports our mission may be a member of the ACO and enjoy all of the benefits of membership. Because we know how much ADHD Coaching benefits those in need of our services, we hope each of you will act as stewards for ADHD coaching and invite the ADHD professionals you know to join our growing community.
You can find out if your friends and colleagues are already members of the ACO by visiting the ACO’s Membership Directory (you will have to log in to access the directory, which is for members only).
And please take a moment to personally reach out to introduce yourself and welcome our new members. You can find their contact information in their profiles by logging in and searching for them, or any of your fellow coaches, in the ACO’s Membership Directory
- Jacqueline Caruso-Smith – Shrewsbury, NJ, USA
- Susan West – Amherst, NH, USA
- Jean Buttrum – Zionsville, IN, USA
- Jean Murphy – Lawrenceville, GA, USA
- Katrina Blum-Katz – Arnold, MD, USA
- Kate Barrett – Charlottesville, VA, USA
- Sheila Smyth – Naples, FL, USA
- Sherri Dolheimer – York, PA, USA