When you hear from a great line up of speakers and engaging topics to support your professional growth and inspire you for the coming year;
- What edge would you like to hone at ACO 2014? Everyone has something!
When you earn professional CCEU’s to apply towards your certification requirements;
- ACO 2014 gives you an opportunity to earn 15+ CCEUs approved by ICF and PAAC in Core Competencies or Resource Development. (57+ approved for the conference.)
When you get the chance to reconnect and rally with existing friends and make some incredible new ones to boot.
- Priceless! Anything to get us out of our silos and back with our tribe is simply priceless and reenergizing.
When someone else is doing the cooking for you.
- Over $200 value in food is part of your conference fee without lifting one pot, one pan, one oven mitt, one spoon. They will be waiting on you!
- Heavy appetizers on Thursday, Friday night and Saturday night;
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, Sunday;
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday’s Gratitude connection, and
- all the snacks in between –
When you learn a new coaching approach or tool to use in your niche.
- Mastermind sessions were created to help coaches of all levels of experience and tenure gain from the diverse group of coaches amongst them. It’s collaborative, it’s fun and there is sure to be a take away for all.
When you attend an evening event that pampers you and helps you develop your brand.
- We are in the midst of planning a very special evening for you on Saturday. Drop in and consult with a professional stylist, image consultant, record a short video to put on your site, get your business photo taken, and much more to come.
When you get a second chance to save on your registration fee.
- Here’s to Spring, which many of us are extremely grateful for! We are having our spring rollback special where you can save $50 off the conference registration fee. On April 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2014, there will be a three day window for those who have yet to register to save $50 off their registration fee. That’s a good thing! So don’t miss out on this one. Register by clicking here and enter the code Rollback2014 at checkout to save yourself some dough.
Best of all, when you return home and you find yourself smiling, or even giggling, about the fun memories created as an alliance of ADHD Coaches and Professionals serving our community.
- I’m smiling right now just thinking about it!
WILL YOU BE AT ACO 2014? BOOT THE GREMLINS AND FIND YOUR WAY THERE!
FOR AN OCCASION YOU WON’T REGRET – SEE YOU THERE!