Welcome to the home of the
ADHD Coaches Organization
The ACO is the professional membership organization for ADHD coaches. We are committed to serving as a resource for ADHD coaches, for our members and for the public.
The ADHD Coaches Organization is a non-profit association created to advance the profession of ADHD coaching worldwide.
What is an ADHD Coach?
- First and foremost ADHD coaches are coaches.
- The ACO endorses and accepts the coaching paradigm of the International Coach Federation (ICF).
- In addition to meeting all requirements and qualifications of a coach as defined within that paradigm, ADHD Coaches have specific training and expertise in coaching people and/or groups affected by ADHD (Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder).
Are you looking for a coach?
- Find out about more about ADHD coaches and coaching.
- What are the specific benefits of ADHD coaching?
- Find out what an ADHD coach can do for you and how to pick one.
- And then look for a professional ADHD coach.
Professional membership in the ACO
The ACO supports the value of coach-specific training, as well as education in the field of ADHD and ADHD coaching, as critical to the effective practice of ADHD coaching. For more information on the criteria for professional membership in the ACO, click here.
Our goals are to:
- support high professional and ethical standards for our profession,
- promote awareness of ADHD coaching and its value to people living with ADHD,
- provide up-to-date resources to our members, and
- serve as an informational link on ADHD coaching and ADHD to the general public and other professionals working with people who are affected by ADHD.
The ADHD Coaches Organization is a non-profit association created to advance the profession of ADHD coaching worldwide. Help determine the future of ADHD coaching. What problem can we help you solve? What ideas do you have to share?